Visa and Entry Requirements for Foreigners passport
All visitors to China must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months at the time of departure)
- Confirmed onward or return air tickets (if applicable)
- Confirmed hotel vouchers (if applicable)
Documents Required for Chinese Visa application
To apply for an entry visa for business and tourist, you will need the following documents:
- Completed Form V (Visa Application Form of the PRC) signed by you
- Your recent passport-sized colour photograph taken within the last three months.
- A photocopy of your passport photo front page & previous Chinese Visa page if applicable
- A photocopy both side of Driver’s Licence if first time apply Visa.
- Chinese relatives’ invitation letter with photocopy both side of PRC I/D card if apply for one year multi entry visa.
- Company invitation letter if applicable